About Me

My photo
none a ur freakinq bees wax! =P, New York, United States
❤유웃.smile like the sunrise☀.cash like Johnny. banks like ashley.sweet.clinically bipolar.music is my life.michael jackson lives 4eva.cuffer.not cuffinq but crushinq.beauteeful.outqonq.stronq.yonqest.stand alone & hold my own❤ WANT 2 KNOW MORE ASK . http://www.formspring.me/cashsexJUiCY

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nicki Minaj & Chaka Khan ? O_o

I was doinq my daily views on Mediatakeout today & this story cauqht my eye.
They were basically sayinq that Rapper Nicki Minaj is a Modern day Chaka Khan.
This didnt qet me upset, ijust thouqht to my self "oh no! never that".
you know what i mean, there is just some ppl that you just cant compare.
Maybe they miqht have a little resemblance & their poses were
similar but as far as anythinq elsee there is no comparison AT ALL.
idont judqe ppl at all but America doess & they have their views 
of Nicki so accordinq to America she is a slut. iLike both
ladiess but in my opinion ithink that was an outraqous comparison.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment