About Me

My photo
none a ur freakinq bees wax! =P, New York, United States
❤유웃.smile like the sunrise☀.cash like Johnny. banks like ashley.sweet.clinically bipolar.music is my life.michael jackson lives 4eva.cuffer.not cuffinq but crushinq.beauteeful.outqonq.stronq.yonqest.stand alone & hold my own❤ WANT 2 KNOW MORE ASK . http://www.formspring.me/cashsexJUiCY

Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Tattoo!

Ok. so about 2weeks from yesterday iqot my first Tattoo.
It didnt hurt , the needle just felt annoyinq aqainst my skinn.
Inside the bow on the Left side it says (C.M) which is my mothers initials
where on the riqht side is says (J.C) which is my sister`s initials.
ithink this tatt was very different.ihave yet to see some one with somethinq
similar to it.ijust hope i dont reqret this tattoo which[idont think i will].
besides thatt, iwant two moree. ..maybe 4 more.they wont be biq thouqh.
Let me know what you think.btw that tattoo is located on my left wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment