About Me

My photo
none a ur freakinq bees wax! =P, New York, United States
❤유웃.smile like the sunrise☀.cash like Johnny. banks like ashley.sweet.clinically bipolar.music is my life.michael jackson lives 4eva.cuffer.not cuffinq but crushinq.beauteeful.outqonq.stronq.yonqest.stand alone & hold my own❤ WANT 2 KNOW MORE ASK . http://www.formspring.me/cashsexJUiCY

Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Post!


Heyy quyss!!!. im kinda new to this thinq so don`t judqee mee.
iquess i`ll be on here hopefully every day if not maybe every other day,
ventinq to you quys about my lifee & whats wronq & what could bee riqht,
with the intentions on qettinq positive feedback & honest comments.I`d 
rather if you not be rude b.c ican violate lives when im ready & be very 
sarcastic .SO LETS NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO THAT. feel free too speak to 
me. maybe i`ll even put you quys on about some CELEB Gossip. =D if you
must know [im a fathiful viewerr to MediaTakeout & TMZ].
BYE-BYE LOVES

1 comment:

  1. Hey Terry!!!
    Welcome to the blogosphere!!
    i hope you like it
    we could be like blog buddies now

    ReplyDelete