About Me

My photo
none a ur freakinq bees wax! =P, New York, United States
❤유웃.smile like the sunrise☀.cash like Johnny. banks like ashley.sweet.clinically bipolar.music is my life.michael jackson lives 4eva.cuffer.not cuffinq but crushinq.beauteeful.outqonq.stronq.yonqest.stand alone & hold my own❤ WANT 2 KNOW MORE ASK . http://www.formspring.me/cashsexJUiCY

Monday, February 22, 2010

Khloe Kardashian

So iwas watchinq the whole Keepinq up with the Kardashian`s
reality show & i love them but irealized how much iLove Khloe!
ithink she reminds me of me alot.She is very beautiful and
idont think any on had ever took the chance to actually try & understand her
and hear her out.In my opinion i think she is the prettiest of the 
Kardashian sisters.She has more personality than Kourtney & Kim toqether!
Ithink society belittles her because she was always taller thicker
& more outthere than her sisters.Everyone is stuck o stupid with Kim`s Ass not 
realizinq that Khloe qot the cakey(butt) tooo!but  that`s besides the point
irespect her more than ido Kim & Kourt. . .even Kris!
anywhoo i just fent i should share that with you quyss..

No comments:

Post a Comment